Monday, September 29, 2008

Consider Yourself a Trendsetter in your Hometown

...but don't know how to get the trends for less.

Have you ever wanted to be kept up-to-date on when items you want are going on sale?
If the answer is YES. Heck Yes. Then make sure that you sign up to get an email from ideeli.

Ideeli is a members only website that gives you up-to-date information about sales on fashion, home and beauty products. It even let's one know about fashion shows and sold-out concerts.

Anyone can join for free, but it is by invitation only. You must obtain a code from someone who is a member. Contact me to get your invitation.

If you aren't sold yet look at a few items that have recently been on the website.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a member of Ideelie, but I actually prefer Hautelook.com. They have more of my favorite designers and I think they have better deals too. You don't need an invite to sign up either, anyone can join.