Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Quest

It might not seem like much of a hassle for the average woman, but I am having difficulty finding a supportive sports bra.

One of these days I would like to walk into any sports store and find my size. Do they think women of size, don't exercise? I do exercise. In fact, I want to really begin running. I just don't want to get out there and wind up knocking myself out. The "girls" need support, a little cuddling.

Yes, I know I could order online, but what if it doesn't fit right. I keep hoping that I will find a store with something to fit me.

2 comments:

"that skinny black girl?" said...

hey Cuz Love the blog! I unfortunately don't have this problem ;( lol. But I have heard tha jill scott has come out with a line of very sexy yet comfy bras for women with "really big girls!" check it out!

love ya
meme

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole,
I too heard that Jill Scott has a new bra out called the Butterfly.
Check out this site.
http://www.stylelist.com/celebrity-style/jill-scott-butterfly-bras

Ms. McClenningham